Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Seeing youself in the mirror of illusion.

 I had one of you write to me asking if I am writing  specifically about them...  

Sad to say, no, the thought for the day are things that are going on for me..... I too am a being on a journey.  

I get many confirmations per day, that have a common theme; of late it is one about self reflection. Selfless giving.  

These are things we are all doing because we are in the full moon. A time of purging, looking in our closets of stuff to get rid of (internal and external)...  

From a higher perception, the moon and it's cycles, the seasons and such, everyone is struggling with these issues today, tomorrow, next week.

You are not alone......   I love that it is fitting however. lol

A powerful message, if you are getting so much from them...  

We are all humans- being,   including myself.  

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

No comments: