Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Clutter, energy and honoring your space.

Good Morning!  

Abundance!

Sometimes our houses, closets and life are so full of things that we no longer honor, there is no room for abundance, or new opportunities.  

Is you space full?

Do you dread having to dust, or don't bother dusting all the little knick knack's and "Things" around the house?

Do you have closets or even rooms that you dread going into, or opening?  

When I do spirit and energy clearings in homes, the most "haunted" or energy filled homes are those with clutter and an abundance of "Stuff."

  Energy is Physical. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist... We can't see electricity, but you don't see me sticking my finger in an electrical socket...(anymore...lol)  

Clutter and such prevents energy from flowing in an unobstructed way through your home... it gives the space a claustrophobic, heavy and chaotic feeling. The simpler the space, the better the energy flows....  

Many people have lived in homes for many years, energy is residual, patterns continue to be present, and can be perceived as "ghosts" or things we see, out of the corner of our eye.  

I have had many clients tell me their house was Haunted, but come to find the house had energy patterns that were on a "loop" running over and over. 

Energy, like smoke on paint, leaves a residue, which can be and should be cleared periodically.   

I utilize the ritual of "Smudging", which is using smoke from smoldering herbs to clean and negate energy. I equate it to a Spiritual or Psychic bath.

   After I physically clean my home, I then smudge. I open the windows and let out the accumulated energy...  

Twice a month (during the new and full moon), I alter who I am, and I also alter my space to keep up with the "new me" weekly, so I am not in conflict with my old energy. It is a habit now, and if I don't do it, I find myself bumping into old patterns of energy, and clutter starts to accumulate again. That is a telltale sign for me that I am off the track.  

So, how old is the energy in your home? Some of us live in very old houses, where there is 100 years or more of energy patterns. For more information on energy clearing, House blessings and smudging. Contact me directly.

Here is the "thought for the day"...  

So, stop waiting until you finish school,
until you go back to school,
until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds,
until you have kids, until your kids leave the house,
until you start work, until you retire,
until you get married, until you get divorced,
until Friday night, until Sunday morning,
until you get a new car or home,
until your car or home is paid off,
until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter,
until the first or fifteenth, until your song comes on,
until you've had a drink, until you've sobered up,
until you die, until you are born again;
to decide that there is no better time
than right now to be happy.


Author Unknown

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 

No comments: