Thursday, May 5, 2005

The blue road of spirit-

Good Morning all..  

For those of you who use the JAMIE SAMS daily meditations guide, we are starting the fifth moon, page 119... today. Click on the above Jamie sams link to the book. "Earth Medicine, ancestors way of harmony for many moons." Available at your local bookstore or at Amazon.com..

  I am having to attend a wake and funeral over the next few days. These events give me the opportunity to reflect on my acceptance of death and dying from a number of different perceptions. I try to apply it to my own death. Not just my physical death, but my old self and new self, the me that is  constantly evolving.  I try to examine the emotion that comes from acknowledging that my death is eminant, some day.(LOL)  Hopefully not tomorrow!  

 Some of you may find this morbid.  Examine that feeling for yourself. Death is a natural progression from life, it is a trip we will all take, eventually.

  I want to make the most of my time here on Mother Earth, try to be Present with everyone I encounter, Speak my truth and Love while I have the opportunity. Settle disputes, make amends, forgive and ask for forgiveness. These are the things we should be striving for.

Death is not to be feared. It is inevitable. The fear is that we are not ready. The illusion is that this human existance is forever, but alas it is not, and our last day is not the time to have regret.  

Since we are in the dark Moon, lets all have a symbolic dying of the old self, and lets emerge with a new attitude of growth and enlightenment.  

Lets all pray for those who have crossed over recently, they may find the lessons in this journey and rejoice in returning home.  

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!!!!!

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Cherokee Expression
Books  Quotes    
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Web page:http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
 

No comments: