Monday, May 23, 2005

My happy place is not my hiding place

Good Morning and Happy Monday to everybody!!  

The full moon is in effect! The inability to sleep, or concentrate, had me up at all hours, feeling like there was something that I forgot to do!  

I was reminded that my direction and forcus has begun to wander; to things, and people outside myself. 

The time is now to bring ideas and creations out from the dreamy place in my head into the real, human world.  

I was reminded that being a Pisces, (a water sign) I could live in my head while I languish away in the physical world.  

So the full moon puts a fire under our karmic butt.  

 For all of you other water signs out there, I feel your pain!!! 

However this is not to give you another excuse to live in your "happy place".......LOL  

During this months full moon, lets all try to bring one idea into the physical world, One improvement in our selves, One idea off the drawing board that we have been PROCRASTINATING.  

There is extra credit for difficulty of the task.  

If we can learn  to use this time every month to be productive, who knows, we may have a little  less to complain and gripe about. :)

Good wishes to everyone!  

 Here is the thought for the day!  

 Unless we can hear each other singing and crying,

 unless we can comfort each other's failures

 and cheer each other's victories,

we are missing out on the best that life has to offer.

The only real action takes place on the bridge between people.

Author Unknown

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 

No comments: