Friday, June 10, 2005

Living through the eyes of a child

Good Morning everyone..Happy Friday!!  

Living can be serious business.  

We get tunnel vision and attack each day as something to "get through" rather than lifting our perception to say "Wow, thank you for another day.What new adventure is in store for me? How can I make it the gift it really is?"  

The person that reminds me of this is my son, my ancient one in a little body.  

He says that  if we took more time to read a book... go sit in nature in the park....  watch the animals... relax on a floatie in the pool....

We would not let life freak us out...When he does this,then he can hear his little voice clearer, and it cleanses his mind..

 "Things would be much clearer" he says.  "When I freak out, I go to my room (his sacred space) and read a book, then I feel better."   

 Is life freaking you out?  

Are you like hennie pennie and running from imaginary fears? Predicting doom? (watch out for that fox!)  

Are you investing so much of yourself in your job, that you have lost sight of who you really are?  

Are you so busy solving the worlds problems that you have a mountain of your own?  

Ask a child their opinion.

Have them show you how to color, tell a joke, be creative, play.  

They are not just children, but wise spiritual beings on a Journey.

Sometimes, they hear the answers clearer than we do.  

All you have to do is ask.........  

Here is the thought for the day;  

I love the story of the little girl who showed her teacher a picture she painted of a tree. The tree was purple.

The teacher said, "Sweetheart, I've never seen a purple tree, now have I?" "Oh?" said the little girl. "That's too bad."
Marianne Williamson
From her book: A Return To Love

:
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

No comments: