Thursday, June 23, 2005

Guidance from above

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday!!  

 I want to take this opportunity to greet our new Villagers who have been added to our list this Morning!!! Visit the web log link under my name to read the past thoughts of the day.....  

Someone asked my yesterday about when Mercury is going retrograde again.... It will be July 23, for more info click on the hyperlink above. It will take you to a place that describes it in detail.  

I find comfort in knowing that we have guides, angels, ancestors watching as we travel through this Earth walk.  

I believe that we chose them, friends to stand with us as we enter our human life...to forget that they are there, and hopefully become aware again that they are there, guiding us, coaching us, through our own inner voice.   Through messages like pennies under foot, whiffs of perfume, messages from strangers, our friends in the animal tribe....  

I reflect on how long we chalk these occurrences up to coincidence, or "the weirdest thing happened to me the other day" or my personal favorite "I was just thinking of you........"  

I always kid that if I had a Native name it would be- Runs With Scissors, my guides really signed on for a tour of duty with me!!!!!  But, fortunately, they don't have to work as hard as they used to....or so I think.....lol....  

 Once we are aware that the Universe is waiting patiently, guiding us gently, available for questions, ready to give answers..

All we have to do is trust.... and ask......

Blessings to all of you today..  

Here is the Thought of the day....  

Last night as I sang to the stars,
I realized they may be the souls of
former friends or of future children.
So, I sang louder and louder
and I thanked them for listening,
I heard their applause
and they thanked me for coming,
At the same time we both said
our "Your Welcomes,"
And as I watched them twinkle,
They watched me Shine…

Laura Duksta
www.HippieandTheBaldChick.com

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Marianne,

Happy Tuesday, February 7, 2007. I was just doing a little research on the web and I found that you used my poem at the end of one of your journal entries. Just wanted to say hello and Thank you! It is such a blessing to know that we can connect with others without even 'knowing' them. What an incredible tool and gift the internet has become. Have a brilliant and blessed lifetime! You Shine!

Laura Duksta
Author, I Love You More
www.HippieandTheBaldChick.com