Thursday, June 9, 2005

changing the world by changing me

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday!!!  

 Sometimes, the task of changing the world seems impossible to do, but creating a changed world starts with me.  

The hardest world to change is your own personal world. Once you honestly look at it, you can see how globally the task is daunting. 

If everyone started changing themselves, the World would be healed. Sounds too good to be true. Perhaps, let's try it and find out!!  

I can apologize, I can forgive, I can do random acts of kindness, I can choose to be happy.  

I can quit complaining and do something about the things that I do not like, or have, or want.  

I can stop wearing my pain and hurt like a banner, needing to feed the victim.  

Everyone has had pain, hurt, regret, anger, death happen to them.  

Heal yourself by helping heal another.

The kind word you wish you received, give to another.

Want to be forgiven? Forgive another.

Want Joy and Abundance, Create joy and abundance for another.  

We are entering the time of Summer, the place of South on the Medicine wheel, In some Native American cultures, this is a time to remind us to not take ourselves so seriously.

This place is governed by Coyote, the trickster... Is there some way that you are fooling yourself; telling yourself a half baked lie?  

It is time to laugh it off, learn to let go of old negative thinking. Plant new Ideas that will come into be "harvested" in the fall....  

Here is the Thought for the day!!  

Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving Creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"... God said, "I did do something, I made you.

Sufi Teaching

  
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

No comments: