Monday, June 20, 2005

Letting go, allowing for Divine process

Good Monday Everyone,

As the full moon fast approaches, I can't help but feel the pull of the tides in me to move, do, accomplish. Bringing things out, into the physical world. Ideas that I have nurtured. Finishing things I have worked on to release.
Do you have the bubbling pot in you, ready to spill forth? Energy building, but no idea why?

This is the strength of the full moon. Bring it out, make it happen. Whatever idea, thought, emotion that needs to be released, now is the time...
Allow this tidal wave to carry these things forth.


This is where I utilize my fire pit for burning those written thoughts that I want to "send to the Universe", to "give to Creator" in order to unburden my human self. To watch the fire, consume my offering is like watching it physically go, to be Finished. Released.

Start your own full moon ritual. It will be something you will find yourself looking forward to every month.
 
Here is the thought for the day:
Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.
Pearl Buck (1892 - 1973)
 
 

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 

No comments: