Wednesday, December 27, 2006

whew! the party's over...

Good Morning,
I have been offline for a few days I hope everyone's holiday went well.
I am available for coaching, and speaking engagements as well as one on one sessions...
These informational gatherings are a fun activity for your group, book club or girls night out.
I can be reached at 216.324.2657 or by email.
Some topics are;
Dreams what do they mean...
Developing our own psychic abilities.
Creating abundance
The simple life- creating  balance in an unbalanced world.
Also a myriad of women's topics.
 
I hope the new year brings abundance, growth and love to everyone.
Looking forward to what the new Year offers!!
 
Feeling like you "plug" was pulled?
You're not alone..
this energy let down ater the parties and events leaves us tired, with some guilt, regret, but do not dwell on those things, make note; what worked, what didn't and what will we do the next time.
Rest, regroup, and be prepared to set sail for tomorrow.
Now is a good time before the New year to reflect on the last year..
What stays?
What goes?
Putting things in order,  and deciding what to do in the new year...
Don't look at the big picture as much as choosing 1 new change or thing at a time.
A clean slate, a future full of opportunity...where will we be?
That's the best part...we don't know....
 
 
Here is the thought for the day
 
Every morning is a fresh beginning.
Every day is the world made new.
Today is a new day.
Today is my world made new.
I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day.
This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity.
I shall make of this day--each moment of this day--a heaven on earth.
This is my day of opportunity.

Dan Custer

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: