Thursday, September 28, 2006

Our Universal friends

Good Morning!
 
The psychic part of what I do is not a "gift",  it is something all of us are..Spiritual beings, in a human body, with a direct connection to God. 
The thing that separates us from God (Universe, Source) is our willingness to listen, and trust that the voice in our head is not our own..
 
I utilize automatic writing, whereas I write down what my little voice says, and trust me when I say... I could never come up with the loving kindness and unconditional love that my Universal friends provide to me, and those I work with.
As humans, we are ego, controlling and until there is a situation that we do not feel in control of, it's then that we turn to God (Universe, source, guides) for help.
What I have learned to do, is remove the ego that limits us, and I ask for guidance..because I have finally realized that I don't have all the answers..and that calm still voice, that sounds like me is not me at all...
 
Control has been the major stumbling block in my life, since me and control have been bosom buddies.. the kind of friend that is not good for you, who takes you down the dark road of what I want..well, I have got what I want, many times, but seldom is it what I needed (except the lesson that goes with it!!)
 
But, because the Universal friends love us, they allow us to come to that understanding on our own...gently giving us messages, and guidance that seems so contrary at times to what we WANT...
Revealing that what we want, and what we need are two entirely separate things....lol
 
Ask your little voice what it would like to be called, and dare to listen to that guidance.
 
The thought for the day is part of a dialog from my Universal friends to me.....
 
Here is the thought for the day-
Marianne, you read this today;

“All wisdom is camouflaged. Like Fox. Unless people believe in the invisible world, which only becomes visible when they open their hearts to understand and learn the truth.” (Jamie Sams )

We must love everything, everyone.

Your world is full of Children who have no one to parent them, to Nurture them unconditionally. 

It is time to bring what you have learned, what you know and remember (from the past lives) to the world.

Your Earth Brothers and Sisters know what they need/want, but they fear change, the uncomfortableness of growth, letting go of what has served them so far.

Keep up this vision.

As with you, the message is repeated, over and over, until the pattern is recognized...

Trust that which only you can see. To others it is a Miracle, to you it is obvious.

Your people are merging (melting pot), but there is not any one tradition. That they have lost their Ancestral Path.

No wonder they chase the man on the money, He is the Grandfather.

RB

 

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: