Thursday, September 14, 2006

Soul Mates

Greetings,
 
Soul mates.....
I have found our soul mates are the souls that we are destined to meet on this plane.
Those who provide the most impact in this existence for us and them.
 
Our soul mates are not necessarily the passionate lovers that we long for and search for in this life.
Our soul mates are sometimes, those souls that challenge us the most.
Those that bring us the most powerful lessons.
Forcing us to make peace with them in this Earth walk, in order to learn more about ourselves.
They impact our lives so purposefully that they alter its course.
Good and bad
Right and wrong
Better or worse
Richer and poorer
Sickness and health
and truly
Till death do us part.
 
I dedicate this thought for the day to my soul mate,
Who is a constant reminder of who I am,
Who I was,
Who I have become,
And who I am yet to be.
Thank you.
 
Here is the thought for the day....
 
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses
No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
The gift is yours
- it is an amazing journey -
and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins.

Author Unknown
But Greatly Appreciated!

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: