Monday, September 11, 2006

A spirit filled day....

Good Morning,
I am happy to have new villagers with us today.
I am hoping they will be inspired by my random thoughts for the day as a way to bring a spiritual focus to their lives.
 
As we leave the full moon it is a time of rest after the high energy that we all probably felt last week.
As the moon wanes, make lists and things to think about as the new moon will approach in the next week and a half.
 
It is easy to get overwhelmed by the things that arise daily.
The key to a spiritual life is understanding that things are not happening to you...
they are just happening.
Give time to be still...present...and grateful..
Remember that you are a sprit, just experiencing life, learning, teaching and loving.
 
See your day, as a child..full of wonder at the little things..
Color, draw, tell a joke, let your inner child out to play...
 
Not an easy task for us grown ups..
 
Have an awesome day..
To see archive thoughts for the day, go to
http://journals.aol.com/blueroadspirit/WalkingtheRedRoad/
 
Here is the thought for the day
 
I'm not very good
At this Game called Life
For I've not learned to see children crying
Without feeling pain
For I've not learned to watch animals destroyed
Without wondering why
For I've not yet met a king or a celebrity
That I would bow down to
Or a man so insignificant
That I would use for a stepping-stone
For I've not learned to be a 'yes man'
To narrow minded bosses
Who quote rules without reason
And I'venot learned to manipulate
The feelings of others
To be used for my own advantages
Then cast aside as I see fit
No, I'm not very good
At this Game called Life
And if everything goes well
Maybe I never will be

Javan

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: