Friday, September 22, 2006

Angels are watching

Happy New Moon!
 
Just when you think the Universe isn't listening, a messenger arrives.
 
People we meet, who for no other reason than to tell us were special, that we are loved, or just that we are not alone.
 
Once, a long time ago, I had a Little store that sold herbs and teas, smelly soaps and it became a gathering place for people like yourselves who felt the need to connect, some without knowing why.. It was a peaceful place, and I still miss it dearly.
 
During this time, I personally went through life altering changes. from being a new business owner, to motherhood and divorce...each bringing challenges of their own, but all of these came simultaneously.
 
One day, I stood at the counter, and while a client was in the store, I was served with divorce papers. I was not able to contain my emotion, and at that very moment, there was someone ringing the bell, even though the door was open.
 
I went to the door, and there stood the most amazing little white haired woman and her husband, they were less than 4 feet tall, and at least 80+ years old, she had a halo of white hair, and her lipstick was a little out of the edges. Her smiling husband stood silently next to her.
 
I invited her in,but she did not come in, so I stood in the doorway and she said
 "Are you the owner?" I said yes. She said "I heard what a nice person you are and what a darling shop you have, I don't have time to come in today, but I just stopped to meet you and to give you something."  She took my hand, and drew me outside to her, and gave me the most powerful hug I have ever had.
I felt like I was being hugged by God himself; the outpouring of loving energy took my breath away..I was speechless... when she let me go, she said, I'll be back another time" and they turned and walked away.
 
I stood there in disbelief, knowing that I had received a visit from a spiritual being. I went back inside, and my client was standing there, crying.
She said, those people were Angels....
I don't think either of us were the same after that day....
 
Remember, that all is never lost.
Angels are everywhere, sometimes even disguised as Grandmas and Grandpas...on a mission of Love.....
 
Here is the thought for the day:
 
Angels do find us in our hour of need.
--Amy Huffman
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: