Monday, September 25, 2006

sign.. sign... everywhere a sign

Good Morning,
As we all grow and evolve on this path, we become aware that there is more going on than meets the eye.
We come out of our daily fog to acknowledge that there are certain coincidences that occur that amaze us.
 
I have many people, like yourself that say, I had this experience... or I saw the weirdest thing.....
Trust me, it's not weird..I've begun to replaced that word with "interesting"....
 
I had a client who came to me rather unraveled from one such experience....
 
He said..I was sitting in my car, at a red light, I was talking to God about how my life was empty, how I wanted and needed a loving partner in my life. I was thinking that I acted like I didn't really care, but God, I do care... and just then, he looked up and there was a truck in front of him that had written across the back "DF CARES"...the companies logo....but DF were his initials...and he saw the message...
He said, I do care!!!
He wanted to know if that was a message......lol
Yes I said it is......
The message is there, all the time, we just have to be willing to have faith....
To trust
To believe...........
To want to hear the answer......
 
Here is the thought for the day
 
And A Meadowlark Sang  Ravindra Kumar Karnani
 
 

"The child whispered, 'God, speak to me'
And a meadow lark sang.
The child did not hear.

So the child yelled, 'God, speak to me!'
And the thunder rolled across the sky
But the child did not listen.

The child looked around and said,
'God let me see you' and a star shone brightly
But the child did not notice.

And the child shouted,
'God show me a miracle!'
And a life was born but the child did not know.

So the child cried out in despair,
'Touch me God, and let me know you are here!'
Whereupon God reached down
And touched the child.

But the child brushed the butterfly away
And walked away unknowingly."

Go here for a film version of this poem http://film.sufianahmed.com/meadowlarksang.html
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: