Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Who put all this junk in here?

Good Morning all!!
 
I have spent 2 years purging and re-assessing everything in my space.
If it does not speak to me as a sacred memory that I display, or spiritually, it's gotta go. lol
I  cannot honor all of these things by stacking and hoarding them.
 
I am finding the joy in clear open spaces in my home...which is a direct reflection of  my life.
 
The more I purge, the more I realize the less I need.
 
I find a Myriad of emotions resurface as I go through these things...
Guilt, sadness, joy, happiness.... all of them valid, all of them shadows of my former self.
 
I am now free.....free to allow those things and the emotions tied to them to go.....
 
With a promise and a prayer to trust that the Universe provides me with what I need at the time I will need it.
 
 
Are you tied to things?
 
You cannot fill the void inside with stuff.
Fill it with Love, peace and faith, and be brave enough to release your fear of scarcity by letting the unused things in your life  to go.
 
You will be amazed.
 
For more info on eco responsibly getting rid of things go to ;
 
 
Here is the thought for the day:

We don't need more money,

we don't need greater success or fame,

we don't need the perfect body or even the perfect mate.

Right now, at this very moment, we have a mind,

which is all the basic equipment we need to achieve complete happiness.

Dalai Lama

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: