Wednesday, August 9, 2006

I'm Ready-Show me the Way

Good Day!!!
Well, today is the Full Moon!!
 
Now is the time to ask for what you want,
talk about what you want,
bring ideas out,
and be done with old patterns, habits and behaviors. 
 
Ask the Universe for help.
 
I have a ritual on the Full Moon of writing these things down, and putting them in my fire pit, and "watch" as the smoke rises, carrying my intentions, prayers and thoughts - up, up and away to the Heavens....
 
All you ever wanted is already here, waiting for you to believe....to have Faith.
 
So talk about your dreams and wants, out loud, to anyone who will listen.
 
Practice asking for what you want with the intention of receiving, not necessarily from the person your asking, but from the powers that be....
 
Creating an energy of readiness, and of Faith.
 
Here is the thought for the day....
 
Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way.

Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day.

Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high.

Doubt questions 'who believes?'
Faith answers, ' I.'

Author Unknown

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: