Friday, August 25, 2006

Hello.. ..is anyone out there?

Good Morning Everyone!
Welcome to some new Villagers on our list!
to see archive "thoughts for the day- go to http://journals.aol.com/blueroadspirit/WalkingtheRedRoad/
 
Some days we feel lost, and unable to see the way...this is normal, but most importantly, then is the time to stop pushing....
Look for the subliminal signs. take it easy on the self.
 
Our human need to push and control when there is no direction can take us off course.
 
There is no GPS on this journey, and sometimes we are adrift....
 
Trust that the next move or turn will appear, and just enjoy the peace of knowing that it is all for a reason...
Speak your truth with love, stay in the power of truth when the world tries to distract you.
Enjoy the scenery, be kind and gentle with others and yourself....watch for the opportunities and messages that come from our friends in the animal, plant,insect and wing-ed tribe, they will show you the way.
 
Divine timing sometimes means going on with the day, and trust that the rest is being positioned for the "right time"..it's just not "right now"......
 
All is well.........
 
For more information on these messengers, I highly recommend the book Animal Speaks by Ted Andrews, or Medicine cards by Jamie Sams.......
or go to the web sites below:
http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/library/shamanism/animal_totems.htm
 
http://wolfs_moon.tripod.com/totemspage.html
 
Here is the thought for the day:
 
Oh, Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the winds
and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear me.

I am small and weak.

I need your strength and wisdom.

Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes
ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears sharp to hear your voice.

Make me wise so that I may understand
the things you have taught my people.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

I seek strength, not to be superior to my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy - myself.

Make me always ready to come to you
with clean hands and straight eyes,
so when life fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit will come to you
without shame.

American Indian (Lakota) - Chief Yellow Lark
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: