Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ignorance is bliss

Good Morning,
Welcome back from a glorious long weekend!!
 
There is an old saying that says " Ignorance is bliss."
 
It was that way when I opened my first business.
Many asked me "What do you know about running a business?", my only reply was, nothing really. You walk through the fear, because none of it seems like a big deal, compared to bodily injury or death..lol
 
Our ignorance can sometimes be the fuel for the dream.
 
But beginning again is like dating after divorce.
 
We know the pitfalls, the things that can go wrong, and that keeps us from beginning...
 
This journey is but a dream, it is whatever we want it to be.
Our prayer to the universe today.
Give me the insight to the dream, but ignorance to the fear....
 
Here is the thought for the day
 
"It's all right to have butterflies in your stomach.
Just get them to fly in formation -
Dr. Rob Gilbert
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: