Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Zen of car repair, part two....

Greetings!!!

Well, the saga continued,

I wrote the thought of the day yesterday, and then my tie rod broke......

1 hour later...

I then realized that I was going to be in need, and that message kept me balanced. lol  

I walk in gratitude today on so many levels....  

So how is the maintenance on our physical body, or are we ignoring groans, creaks or inner guidance?  

Don't let fear keep you from taking care of the physical temple.

It is very much like our car. It transports us own the path of Life.

Some of us need minor repairs, and others complete overhauls...lol  

But our being, spiritually, emotionally physically...exist in BALANCE and if part is not well, the whole is not well.

Don't let fear keep you from looking under the hood...  

 Could you imaging this scenario........  

Mechanic...what's wrong...

Customer....well, I don't know, it just stopped running....well actually... I know it needed oil..... but I was afraid it would need oil.... and I would not be able to forgive myself if it needed oil..... so I couldn't bring it here..... because then you would know that it needed oil..and you would think I was bad......so I drove it until it stopped running....and then came here.......  

This is why we put off taking care of ourselves...Seems rediculous....but true...  

Here is the thought for the day;  

The concept of total wellness recognizes that our every thought, word, and behavior affects our greater health and well-being. And we, in turn, are affected not only emotionally but also physically and spiritually.
AUTHOR: Greg Anderson
BIOGRAPHY: American best-selling author and founder of the American Wellness Project., b.1964
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 

No comments: