Friday, August 26, 2005

Personal Codeof Conduct

Good Morning!! Happy Friday!

Next Thursday is the NEW MOON, get ready to spend a day or two going over the past month (or years!) and mourning those things that did come to be. It's also time to reflect on new ideas and the creative force...

Let's try to apply some of the information and messages that we are getting to the physical world.  

As this month of Healing is coming to a close, our thoughts of the day will be; reflecting, letting go of old lies, illusions, behaviors, and situations that no longer serve us, or keep us from growing and evolving into enlightenment.  

Balance is the key.  

The thought of the day is from the Jamie Sams daily meditation book, the thought of the day is about a personal code of conduct.  

No one is perfect, but our focus needs to be on trying to stay in balance, trying to be the best me I can be TODAY.  

That is all we can do, because we are human, and as we well know, the tests and challenges come from our blind spot most of the time, threatening to knock us off course...  

Have a great weekend!  

Here is the thought for the day.  

 To the best of my ability-

I intend to respect all life.

I choose to be accountable for my decisions.

I intend to support Elders and children with my time, my resources, and my caring.

I choose not to judge myself or others.

I choose to speak the truth in all situations.

I choose to learn from my mistakes and shortcomings.

I choose not to revile or abuse myself with criticism or to reject my human growth process.    


Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

No comments: