Friday, August 5, 2005

Make a change in you

T G I F!!Good Morning,  

Just like with our Friends in the Animal Tribe, the balance in their strengths and weaknesses bring us messages about to who and where we are in life, on the path.  

Therefore, every person I meet, is bringing me a message about myself in their strengths and weaknesses.  

Why would I want to change them?

Because we do not like what we see....??

Wouldn't it be easier to find that same behavior in ourselves and remove it? Wouldn't it be better to notice beauty, talent and goodness in another,
and ask ourselves to be those things too?
 

In my own relationship, I loved the spontaneity, the order and focus, the straightforwardness this person exhibited. I stopped seeing those things, and focused on the things that I did not like. I was so busy focusing on changing this person, I did not have an identity of my own.  

No matter who he became, it would not have ever been right for me, because frankly, I did not know who I was, I always changed who I was for the situation.

That is exhausting, and frustrating.   

It is so much easier to change who you are, and draw the right situations to you.   

I didn't see that I was in no position to be changing anyone. He changed all right........ wives.  

Change the mirror that others in our space hold themselves up to.

They see you making changes, it frees them to follow though example, through Mirroring what they see.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.. Gandhi

I would like to recommenda book,Buffalo woman comes singing, by Brooke Medicine Eagle.

Have an awesome weekend!!  

Here is the Though for the day!  

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deep fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented and fabulous?"
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world!
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us
It is in everyone!
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others.

Marianne Williamson for Nelson Mandela's inaugural speech
 

  
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 

No comments: