Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning- Making room for NEW

We want more...right? Picture being a prayer answerer on the other side and wanting to give us more, but they see that our hearts, minds and homes and schedules are full- so full that there is no room for all the things we are asking for...what is a spirit to do?
They answered our prayer last week and we did not even say thank you.

Shift your perception.

Let's ask ourselves- if I was to answer my prayer for more, whether that is new experiences, peace, love  or financial abundance- how am I managing what I've already been given- and- is there room for that which I ask?
Chances are the answer is we have not.

Are we honoring what we have?
Are we grateful?
Are we seeing the abundance we have been given that we are treating with disrespect?
Why do we deserve more?
In our search for what we don't have- how do we treat the things and people we do have?

In doing this inventory- we may find that we have had it all along.



Spring is a time of creation- of creating what we want to bloom and grow...but first we must clear away the debris of the fall, and cultivte the soil in order to prepare the fertile ground for the seed....
In the garden of our lives- are we ready for the time of planting?

Thought for the day;

I am grateful for what I am and have.
My thanksgiving is perpetual...
O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches.
No run on my bank can drain it
for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment.
Henry David Thoreau

No comments: