Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Gratitude prayer

Wakan Tanka- Creator of all there is-
Thank you for believing in me and giving me the strength and courage to believe in myself.

I am but a  human woman. I am flawed,  but trying hard to embrace the way of Spirit- to rise above the human weaknesses that separate me- Ego, Fear, Blame, judgment, Hate

I know now that I am not separate from You- Your love is obvious when I choose to let go and get out of the way. When I allow you to give me what I need.
Removing my expectations has given me Peace that I have never known.

 I am grateful to the Guides and Ancestors on the Blue Road, who bridge the gap between this world and the next. Without their loving patience and guidance I would not have had the courage and knowing to lead in my life.

I am grateful to my human family. So many Teachers; loving, caring, compassionate people who I  am blessed to have join me on this journey. Those who are looking for  peace, love, acceptance and a better way to live- in spite of the world as it is.

I have hope for a better future as I awaken to the need for change in our world.
It begins with me- and I can see the ripple that is being created as I watch your teachings through the Smoking Mirror.

We are all connected.

I am also grateful for all my brothers and sisters in the animal tribe; The unconditional sacrifices they make because of our human ignorance as they try to protect our mother the Earth, in spite of us.
Still giving us messages of change and hope as they try to coexist in their shrinking world with us.

I am grateful to all of the other tribes- the standing people, the things that creep and swim, and our medicine people the plants who bring me many different perceptions and healing.

I seek to change no one but myself.
In my humanness ,separateness and ignorance I have harmed many. I cannot make amends to them all, but seek to Walk in Beauty the rest of my days.

I will clear my path of all the blocks to the Journey you ave prepared for me, so I may see you, in all of your forms,  walking beside me as I go forward on the Good Red Road.
Aho.

Marianne Goldweber

No comments: