Sunday, April 19, 2009

Angels in disguise!

This is a re-post- it is significant for many reasons......


Just when you think the Universe isn't listening a messenger arrives.

These are the people we meet, who appear for no other reason than to tell us we're special, that we're loved, or just that we are not alone.

Once, a long time ago, I had a little store that sold herbs,teas smelly soaps and such... It became a gathering place for people like yourselves who felt the need to connect, some without knowing why.. It was a peaceful place, and I still miss it dearly.

During this time, I personally went through a number of life altering changes in less than a 3 year period; I had to leave a career I loved. I became a mom for the first time- I started a business from scratch- Oh- and got divorced...each transition brought challenges of it's own, but in my case they all came pretty simultaneously.

One day,(the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak) I stood at the counter, in my little store talking to a client, when a rather surly man came in and said- "You're getting divorced" and served me with divorce papers.I knew my relationship wasn't good- but I was shocked. I was not able to contain my emotion. My client was horrified that she was witnessing this.

And at that very moment, there was someone ringing the doorbell, even though the door was open.

I pulled it together the best I could and went to the door. There stood the most amazing little white haired woman and her husband, they were less than 4 feet tall, and at least 80+ years old, the woman had a halo of white hair, and her lipstick was a little out of the edges.
Her smiling husband stood silently next to her.

I told her were were open and I invited her in; but instead she said- "Are you the owner?" I said yes. She said "I heard what a nice person you are and what a darling little shop you have. I don't have time to come in today, but I just stopped to meet you and to give you something."

She took my hand, and drew me outside to her, and gave me the most powerful hug I have ever had. I felt like I was being hugged by God himself; the outpouring of loving energy took my breath away..I was speechless...

When she let me go, she said, "I'll be back another time" and they turned and walked away.

I stood there in disbelief, knowing that I had received a visit from a spiritual being. I went back inside, and my client was standing there, crying.

She said, "Those people were Angels"....

I don't think either of us were the same after that day....

Remember, that all is never lost.
Angels are everywhere, sometimes even disguised as Grandmas and Grandpas...
on a mission of Love.....


Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: