Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Is there a purpose to this?

Good Morning All!!
 
The other day we talked about the fact that there are no coincidences.
That if we remain alert, and present, that we will see the "synchronicity" that the universe provides for us.
 
I was invited by a friend...( HI D  ) to attend a networking event, the Pisces procrastinator in me was VERY reluctant to go at 6:30 this morning.
However, my little voice has no snooze.... and I went.
 
When I arrived and I introduced myself to the greeter,and a man ran over to me and said that he had received a message from me through someone else a long time ago and he thought there was no way that we would ever meet me....(Guess again!)
 
The rest of the event was filled with messages such as this.
 
Sometimes.... we may be in places, inconvenienced, not where we think we belong, and cannot rationalize why...
 
Know that everything is exactly as it should be, and you may not ever realize why, or like me today; get a confirmation for why we are compelled to do things that seem out of place...
 
Here is the thought for the day!
 
The place God calls you to
is the place where your deep gladness
and the world's deep need meet.
 
Frederick Buechner
 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: