Friday, March 10, 2006

The winds of change- an Ode to Spring

Good Morning!!
 
Like bears from  a winter sleep we are starting to come outside the cave and look around.
 
I was looking at my yard, still littered with the traces of Fall.
 
The squirrels, chattering excitedly, chasing each other,
as the winds of March blow.
 
I stood outside and allowed the wind to blow away the cobwebs of my mind. Like waking from a dreamy sleep, brushing the sand from my eyes.
 
 I feel the sap staring to run as ideas and inspiration come to me in visions that are Technicolor... taking my breath away.
 
As I moved the leaves, the tiny green heads of the crocus peeking back at me as they reach from the brown blanket of Earth.
 
Like seeing a long forgotten friend.
 
Take some time today to allow the winds of change to wash over you and
be present to the changing of the seasons....
 
It will inspire you to bring change into your life.
 
 
Here is the thought for the day-

 Never be afraid to do something new.

Remember, Amateurs built the Ark;

Professionals built the Titanic

Anonymous:

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: