Thursday, September 8, 2005

Greetings,

Death is the final transition...Condolences to one of our Villagers, we are sorry about your loss....

For those of you struggling with the loss of a loved one, rest assured, they are now one with the Universe and Loved in a way that words cannot convey.

They are there, sending you the same  love as you heal through your own loss.

Here is the thought for the day.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousands winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

Mary elizabeth frye - 1932  


Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road


 

No comments: