Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Visions and Daydreams

Where do we go when we daydream.......  

As a child, I learned to "let myself go" and spent a lot of time in a daydream state. I call it my "Happy Place" ... it drove my family crazy...  

What I found out as I worked to develop my intuitive abilities was that;  this is the place where visions occur, that the "daydream" is the vision, the connection with the Universe, where the pictures we see and the things we perceive are messages for us to unravel...  

 I can have a conversation there with Creator, guides, relatives and ancestors, and use that information for my growth....  

Through practice, I can now do this for others, who are unable to do this for themselves...  

We all have this ability. We are all getting messages this way, but we discount them as simple daydreams, we do not purposefully go there in meditation in order to "hear" what we need to know...

We do not trust them to be the truth.  

The Universe waits patiently for us to come to this ourselves, or sneaks the messages to our higher selves by putting the waking us in a dream state...

Sometimes, you meet someone like me who gets the message to you...   Lets practice being still and dreaming the answers to our Journey...   I would love to hear your thoughts...    

Here is the thought for the day!!  

A community service reminder ... from the Universe:
YOU RULE.

Your gifts are innumerable.
Your insights are profound.
Your choices are endless.
Your touch is healing.
Your thoughts become things.
Your power is indescribable.
And you are loved and adored, on moment to moment basis,
more than you can now understand.
YOU RULE. 
 

Mike Dooley

 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
http://hometown.aol.com/blueroadspirit/myhomepage/business.html
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know my mother visits me in my dreams but i have a hard time remembering what the dream is about.  i just know she was there.  it drives my crazy when i can't remember the message i should be getting.  

is there some way that i can work on this so i can remember my dreams?

Dohiyi,
Deb