Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A long time ago my son came to me with some of his little friends and said...Mom- we've noticed that you are no fun lately. I came to realize that I was not fun because I was not having fun. I was  attacking my 'to do'  resentfully and critically. At that time- work work work- I made work a bad thing.
Our children are a reminder that in the sacred balance Joy is part of the equation.

In this reflective time at winters end, I realized I have created this amazing Life- winter provided me some much needed re-evaluating. Life being what it is, we can get swept away in activity and doing- so in returning to 'center' I reflected on my Core Principles. These are;  Love, Peace, Joy, Faith, Service, Compassion and Accountability. These are  the foundation of  my Faith and Life.

I reminded myself that I AM Love I AM Peace, I AM Joy and so forth. Therefore-  anything that takes me away from that plan must be re-evaluated. It's in this process that we tell the Universe that we are accountable to our own well being- that we have faith- that we are setting a higher standard of responsibility for ourselves- clearing the way to an Abundant and Peaceful life- committed to Serving Humanity unconditionally.

1 comment:

Adam Smith said...

Free time can turn into enjoyable moments by simply going out for longboarding trips with your friends.
Thanks for sharing your own views.