Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unconditional love..

There is no greater love that you can received than the love from a child.
I just want to say that I am the most blessed woman in the world.
I'm not sure what I have done to get such an amazing son-
but today  I just want to let him know how much he is appreciated and loved.
He  is what is right in this world.
 
My Son

Peaceful warrior
courageous and patient
wise and knowing
Thank you for allowing me to mother you on this journey.
Your love has healed me in ways you will never know.


Thank you for your support and encouragement when doubt clouds my way.
You have believed in me when many have not-
and for that I am grateful.

As you grow and mature I see a glimpse of the great man your will be.
It is a bittersweet vision...

It was not long ago that you would put your hand in mine
and look up at me with trusting, loving eyes eyes.

I look up at you now,
with the same love and admiration.

Thank you for all that you do
and all that you are.

You are a gift,
not only to me,
but to this world.

No comments: