Friday, September 25, 2009

All the answersd lie within...Om Mani Padmi Ohm.

Children, school, homework, work, laundry, friends,cooking,shopping....
It almost sounds like a Calgon bath commercial..but the reality is that there is not a lot of time for going within.

The stillness- which is taught by many cultures and spiritual schools of thought- is the still place within us where we commune with God..the Source..the Great Mystery.

This communion allows us to silence the distractions from the human world; allowing us to surrender to the ongoing guidance and insight from the world of Spirit.

For me, entering the stillness is like shedding my clothes and immersing myself in a warm bath on a cold day...It is the place where I commune with my teachers- spirit guides and ancestors- It is like going to visit friends who know you so well that there is no explaining, no posturing, no excuses; where communicating is simple and fluid...no words- just thought. Pure love and understanding.

These 'relations' have a much better perspective of my journey- one that most of us rarely take into consideration. Our Purpose..

This communication requires we surrender to the human need to control the outcome and be open to what the Spiritual beings have in mind for our highest and best.

Actually- it's what I wanted to do on this journey- but I forgot when I left the spirit world to be born into this human life. This is actually MY plan for MYSELF. But I forgot the directions on the other side. So I must now stop and ask for direction from those that know me, and my mission, best.

I blogged about an experience I had as a child once......

A long time ago, my Mom took us to Sears, ( hot nuts and hot dogs...yummy...) and we would go to the toy area while she shopped... Well, being who I was, I got bored and went looking for her....panic ensued, and meanwhile she went to the toy section, and I wasn't there....
We spent what seemed to be forever looking for each other.

I was in a panic...then I was running, in all directions, criss-crossing where I had already been out of fear.. Well when we finally saw each other she said "If you are ever lost, just stop and stay where you are and I will find you."

When you are lost, and in a panic, stop... be still and allow yourself to be found, and listen for the guidance to give you direction...



Today...I will enter the silence.I will allow the love of the Universe to wash over me and bring me to a place where there is no fear, no angst; nothing to control or manage. A place where the love is unconditional and the answers are clear....

“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.”

Mother Teresa quotes

Marianne Goldweber
www.mariannegoldweber.com

No comments: