Wednesday, September 26, 2007

INVISIBILITY- AN ILLUSIONARY TALE

INVISIBILITY- AN ILLUSIONARY TALE
Posted on Sep 26th, 2007 by Marianne : Spiritual Warrior on the Good Red Road Marianne

If 20 years ago- anyone would have told me that I would be doing what I do - a Minister- Psychic-and the owner of 2 businesses- I would have told them they were crazy…  

I saw myself on an old video from 1989 recently-I was watching it with my sister/friend/guru- Sue- and I almost didn't recognize myself..

Not just physically- but also in the way I was acting.  

We talked about that- Sue was loving enough to share that she saw how uncomfortable I was with myself then, and it showed.  

I can admit now that I was not being authentic- and it was incredibly obvious..  

We feel invisible- (a term I received from my friend Megan); Like who we are- what we do- and the existence we lead has no bearing on anyone else..that no one notices…..  

That is a lie…

A lie we tell ourselves and others when we; try to please- or not speak our truth- or speak up- or set boundaries- or live an un lived existence…or tolerate being treated badly.  

I see myself  in pictures or on film now- and I am peaceful- happy- and authentic… and in the mirror of that- I hope to inspire others to do the same…..    

VISIT US AT-  WWW.AVILLAGE.NING.COM

Here is the thought for the day-
 

Authentic is letting go of the things in your life that are false, that really don't mean anything.

Society in general is under such a hypnotic overlay that they forget about what's really important.

They get very unauthentic, very distracted, doing everything to try to - how to say - just get by.

Doing everything to just have enough.

Doing everything to either please others or to keep others from getting upset with them - and that is not authentic.

Adamus St. Germain Source: crimsoncircle.com    
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

Access_public Access: Public Add Comment Print Send views (0)  

No comments: