Monday, January 30, 2006

Visions, Dreams and my Happy place

Good Monday to you all!!!!  

Today is the last day of the new moon. It has been an exceptionally powerful one, swirling emotion, disorganization, forcing us to be in a bit of a retreat from the world.      

We are entering my power month, February... a time to explore our psychic side..being sensitive to others energy, stepping out of this reality, and adventure in our imaginations.

The thoughts of the day will center on vision, dreams, the future,  and the like.  

This is the month of Aquarius, and Pisces...Happy Birthday to you all!  

A time to indulge our "imagination" the dark place of Daydreams and Visions.   Take some time to be alone, still, and allow your mind to wander.

See where it takes you, even write it down so you remember....  

Pisceans and Aquarians have a much easier time of this, because they are driven by water...

This ability to go within is where ideas and inspiration comes from.  

Take a time out and visit your happy place.  

Here is the thought for the day!!  

A Teachable Moment of Clarity

Having long striven having been driven
To amount to something now I stand at
The crossroads of a teachable moment

This is a time in which fate would foment
Change to rearrange my reality
And now fate is doing precisely that

It is in the darkness I learn to see
At dusk I learn to hope forcoming dawn
In winter I appreciatethe spring
And see the light brightest when it is gone

Now fate offers me a challenge to grow
To seek and find the all in everything
And learn the more I know the less I know

To taste of the joy of simply being
And experience the peace of seeing
Not through rose-colored glasses nor through black
Embracing what I have not what I lack

A teachable moment of clarity
It is not too late for this gift of fate:
I rise now to my higher destiny

+Steven Curtis Lance

Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber

No comments: