Wednesday, January 4, 2006

My Masterpiece

Greetings!!!

Well, new class listings will be out this week for Serenity Sundays!!  

Welcome to the New Year, full of promise and opportunity...sounds good...  

It isn't easy to keep up that momentum. That's why we must keep positive, motivational, and spiritual material flowing into our day...  

We need to try and counter the negative barrage that living in our society presents.  

There is no one like you....

We are all unique, diverse and original.

What a blessing!!  

 I don't want to be anyone but me, I may want to be better, or more like other behaviors or ideals that others mirror to me, but I want to design it to fit into the being that is me....  

I hope that all of you see yourselves as a unique piece of art, not defined by someone else, or popped out of a mold shaped by others...a one of a kind, a priceless masterpiece.  

 Let your unique beauty shine for others to appreciate.  

You might inspire someone to hang their Masterpiece in this gallery called Life.  

Here is the thought for the day!!  

If you listen,
Not to the pages or preachers
But to the smallest flower
Growing from a crack
In your heart,

You will hear a great song
Moving across a wide ocean
Whose water is the music
Connecting all the islands
Of the universe together,
And touching all
You will feel it
Touching you
Around you...
Embracing you
With light.

John Squadra
From his book 'This Ecstasy'


Sincerely,
Marianne Goldweber
A Sacred Circle Consulting

No comments: