Friday, December 16, 2005

Are the voices in my head bothering you?

Good Morning!  

I was recently presented with a message that was coming to me over and over, but from different directions.  

I had my own personal message in meditation, then I met people in the course of my day, who either had the same situation, or told me of someone they knew having the same situation....unsolicited.  

That is how the messages come. 

It is not like Gabriel's horn, it is not heralding;   

"HARK, MARIANNE, WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE COMING TO YOU FROM THE UNIVERSE".  

It's more like a gentle nudge from the other side. Like a whisper. (Wasn't there an old commercial that said, "If you want to get someone's attention....whisper?")  

Well, if you don't hear it the first time, guaranteed, the message will repeat, but from a different source, to change your perception....  

Sometimes it can be ongoing like a child, that you are ignoring.... "MOM,MOM,.MOM,MOM"   "WHAT???!!  

Try this for one week, try to be aware of the little voice inside...humor it, and you may be in for a pleasant surprise, and trust it more often.....  

Our quote is from my favorite poet/medium, Kahlil Gibran click on his name to go to his home page.  

Here is the thought for the day-  

There is something greater and purer than what the mouth utters.   Silence illuminates our souls, whispers to our hearts, and brings them together.  

Silence separates us from ourselves, makes us sail the firmament of spirit, and brings us closer to Heaven;  

It makes us feel that bodies are no more than prisons and that this world is only a place of exile.


Author: Kahlil Gibran
Source: The Broken Wings by Kahlil Gibran


Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
MARIANNE GOLDWEBER WEB PAGE
My blog : Walking the Red Road
Calendar of classes!!
CLICK HERE
Serenity Sunday class descriptions CLICK HERE
A Sacred Circle Consulting

No comments: