Friday, March 14, 2014

Be Gentle..we are all works in progress- a note from Mother To Son.

To my son,

You don't have to have all the answers, we are works in progress.

When you face things that you can't control, hand it over through faith to the Divine Source.

Even in our flawed humaness we are students and teachers.

Be as gentle with yourself as you would a child. We are all ignorant of something, no matter how old we are.

Learn to laugh at yourself...some of this is just ridiculousness.

Learn, love and shine- Your light in this world is a beacon; to sail by,and to lead the way for others.

Today's challenges are temporary and the sun will come up again tomorrow.

There is a reason we can't see the future..It's a surprise!

Nothing good or bad is permanent.

Take risk, never let fear rule your choices or your experiences.

People are going to disappoint and hurt You, it's not personal. You will hurt and disappoint people, it's not personal.

Take the risk of falling in love, don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. Even if it doesn't work out.

Trust your inner voice, it will never let you down.

Be brilliant, don't stay small because you don't want to offend others.

And above all, be happy. I will love you no matter what..really..I am your biggest fan and will defend and protect you. Even when you are wrong, and make lesser choices, I will remind you that you are better than that..and stand in the fire with you...You'll understand that kind of love one day.

Love Mom- Marianne Goldweber

1 comment:

Longboards for Girls said...

Since 2008 I living far away from my mother. last time when I saw her she give me Sector 9 Bamboo Longboard. Stil when i go out for a ride this board remind me the sweet memory with my family.