Thursday, April 29, 2010

I got up this morning with a lot on my mind. I was having a difficult time surrendering it to the Will of the Supreme. This is where I always say "We say we have Faith- but to 'have faith' and 'apply it' to everyday situations are very different". My human ego wants to manage and manipulate, even thought I know that the Divine plan is a better plan than I could have ever come up with.
I prayed.  I resolved myself, surrendered my need to control  and was at peace with allowing the Divine to give me what I needed today...

I turned on the television and there was a televangelist on. I know a message when I see it and lord knows that I would surely discount the message because of the messenger in the past- so it HAD to be a televangelist that I actually like...lol

I can hear my guides on the other side..."Who would be the best human messenger  in this moment to confirm the message for Marianne???"
It was Joyce Meyers...I like her, she reminds me of myself.....

She was talking about the accountability of surrender, to pick up the 'cross' (accept the challenge) and get moving. The rest is not up to you, surrender to the Will of God. Be the vessel. 
Our job is to clean the vessel and get it ready for what God wants in our lives...

Yes.
Yes
Yes
Thank you Joyce,
Thank you Universe-
I'm listening,  I really am....lol

No comments: