Monday, November 28, 2005

You can run...but you can't hide!!!!

Good Morning!!!

Hope the Thanksgiving holiday left you full Physically, Spiritually and Emotionally! New class listings are coming this week!  

Have you ever wanted to forget and run from your current situation, and the harder you try to get away, the more stuck you become?  

Well, you may want it done and over with, ready to have a "do over" somewhere else, but the Universe may have other plans for you!  

Because the lessons aren't always pleasant, we want to run away from the reminders, the emotional pain, guilt.   

Needing to change, wanting to change, but not wanting to do the "leg work" that gets us there.  

Now.... there is a finishing that has to occur before we are gifted with closure.....Lessons to be learned...Things to be released.....Ownership to be had........  

Then, we are free to see what the Universe has planned that is the reward for coming through the darkness.  

The more we run from the lesson, the longer we remain there....it follows us like a cloud....the messages getting bigger and more unavoidable.  

Everything that is happening to you is by your own choosing, on some level.     The trick is to separate ego and will from what is necessary and purposeful.

  Setting down the baggage, going through it, taking with us only what we really need, leaving the rest behind.  

Lighten your load, face the lesson...That is living on purpose.  

Here is the thought for the day;  

I am responsible.

Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life.

I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.

Author: Walter Anderson


 
Namaste,
Marianne Goldweber
Here is the web page:
MARIANNE GOLDWEBER WEB PAGE
Here is a link to my journal page: Walking the Red Road
 CALENDAR OF CLASSES!!
CLICK HERE
Serenity Sunday class descriptions CLICK HERE

No comments: